USU President's Diversity Awards
The USU Diversity Awards recognize individuals or organizations who further the principles and values of affirmative action, equal opportunity and diversity in these categories:
- Individual Community Member
- Community Organization
- Models behavior that promotes diversity
- Nourishes acceptance of individual differences
- Strives to enhance academic, employment or community relations among people who are different
- Integrates diversity concepts and values into academic curriculum, management functions or community service
- Develops methods for increasing and valuing diversity among students, faculty, staff or local businesses/associations
- Maximizes opportunities to achieve diversity
*Awards are only given to those who have not received an award in the past five years. View past recipients.
Nominations are due Nov. 28, 2018. To nominate an individual or organization, write a nomination letter (recommended not more than two pages) addressing the criteria above. Please include contact information for both the nominator and the nominee. Send your nomination packet by email to Carolyn Baker at email@example.com or send it by mail to 1475 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322-1475.
For more information, contact the AA/EO office at 435-797-1266.